Disclaimer: Colorado Dental Hygienists’ Association does not employ any attorneys on staff and can not provide legal advice. All resources on this site have been provided by other organizations as templates and guides, and can be revised to fit your organization’s needs. We recommend consulting with your attorney about any forms or legal documents you plan to use in your practice.
- UCSF Consent – English (PDF)
- UCSF Consent – English (Word)
- UCSF Consent – Spanish (Word)
- UCSF Consent – Arabic (PDF)
- UCSF Consent – Arabic (Word)
- UCSF Consent – Mandarin (Word)
- UCSF Consent – Cantonese (Word)
- SDF Informed Consent – Maclean
- SDF Consent – Dentaquest
- NNOHA Forms Database – Includes SDF consent (with photos) in English, Spanish, and Chinese
Other SDF Documents:
Mandated Reporting Laws
Colorado Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline
Available 24 hours a day, every day!
More information available at cdhs.colorado.gov
Adult Protective Services (APS)
Report cases of abuse and neglect for at-risk adults to APS.
More information available at cdhs.colorado.gov/aps
- Am I An Employee?
- Exemption for Professional Employees Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (Minimum Wage and Overtime)
- Hours Worked – Fair Labor Standards Act
Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
633 17th Street, Suite 600
Denver, Colorado 80202-2107
Toll Free: (888) 390-7936
US Department of Labor – Wage Hour Division
1999 Broadway, Suite 710
Denver, CO 80202
Website – https://www.dol.gov/whd/
Toll Free: (866) 4-USWAGE
The Colorado Dental Board is the regulatory agency of the dental hygiene profession. See the website to review your legal requirements for maintaining your license and your practice. Encourage consumers to look up licensing information of the dental hygienists and dentists in the dental office where they are considering treatment.
For information about the Colorado Dental Board, applications, and full updated documents, please visit: