ALL dental hygiene licenses in the State of Colorado must be renewed by February 28, 2018.
Visit our License Renewal page for more information.
Some people are not aware that ALL dentists and dental hygienists renew their license at the same time. ALL dental professionals are due for license renewal by the end of February of even years. Please spread the word!
Apply for a Colorado License
- Colorado Dental Board Website
- Application for Original License (Apply Online)
- Permit to Administer Local Anesthesia (Apply Online)
- Approval to Place Interim Therapeutic Restorations (Apply Online)
- Renew Your License – next renewal is February 28, 2018
- Other Applications and Forms
Starting a Dental Hygiene Practice
- Dental Hygiene Practice Ownership Form
- Unsupervised Dental Hygiene Practice FAQ (Coming Soon)
The Colorado Dental Board is the regulatory agency of the dental hygiene profession. See the website to review your legal requirements for maintaining your license and your practice. Encourage consumers to look up licensing information of the dental hygienists and dentists in the dental office where they are considering treatment.
For information about the Colorado Dental Board, applications, and full updated documents, please visit